Benefits of NCyTE Center Membership for High Schools
- Assistance with curriculum development
- Assistance with the preparation of articulation agreements between educational institutions
- Assistance with participation in CyberPatriot and other competitions
- Interaction and programs with K–12 students/teachers/counselors
- Presence through the NCyTE Center website, newsletter and reports.
Responsibilities of NCyTE Center Membership for High Schools
- Submit a completed Membership Application (below)
- Identify an institutional representative
- Attend consortium meetings electronically or in person
- Participate as much as possible in NCyTE Center activities.
NCyTE Center is a consortium of higher education institutions, public and private schools, businesses, and government agencies focused on building and maintaining a stronger cybersecurity/information assurance workforce. NCyTE Center members are critical to the growth and strength of the consortium. NCyTE Center members provide advice, support, and leadership for NCyTE Center programs and activities, and advocate for NCyTE Center programs in the broader professional community.